Terms of Services on the ZEEMLO Website and/or Mobile Apps:
The terms refer to the Company only as a platform provider – actively involved in delivery of meals – and NO contribution in meal preparation.
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name www.zeemlo.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is owned by Loyal Sign Solutions (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), a Proprietorship having its registered office at registered office at 71, 2nd floor shree path, nemi nagar, Extension Vaishali nagar , Jaipur 302012.
- The use of this Website by You is solely governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned by terms of reference. Moving past home page, or using any of the services shall be taken to mean that You have read and agreed to be bound by all of the policies.
- WEBSITE AS AN INTERMEDIARY PLATFORM
A contract exists between the Buyer and the Chef and as such any breach of contract and thus, any claim arising from such breach is the subject matter of the Chef and the buyer alone and we are in no way a party to such breach or involved in any suit arising from the same breach.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of India. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes mentioned above shall be the courts located in Delhi, and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
We take the orders, collect payments and deliver the food at the doorstep of the User. Any order placed by the consumer is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by ZEEMLO and the participating home chefs.
- MEMBERSHIPUse of this Website is only available to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents, as described in the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Application or availing any of its services
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website/Application is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Zeemlo is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- If we found that the Woman who is been registered as a Chef on Zeemlo is not preparing the food by herself, then we have the right to block her to sell food.
- In the case of the Kitchen Visit procedure completion, Zeemlo holds all the rights to cancel or not to nominate your proposal of becoming a Zeemlo chef.
- We can reject, disallow or block any dish if we think it to be unreasonably priced or not well presented after intimation to the seller at any time.
- Our payment methods can be changed anytime without any notification in high order circumstances or any other situation, in order to keep up with the delivery and genuineness of orders.
- we shall not upload more than 2 dishes with 3 quantities of a seller for a particular time i.e breakfast , lunch , dinner , Snacks , until & less previous uploaded dishes are sold.
- Under no circumstances the paid amount shall be refunded if the order has been picked up with the delivery boy , we have all the right to block the user.
- We may block any user, in case we find that, that user is a fake user and doing any inappropriate activity on the application without any prior notice.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed on Zeemlo application. Result of such activity is all irrevocable account suspension
- We do not commit that the food ordered will be delivered in 45 minutes but we do try our best to deliver it as soon as possible. Some exceptional conditions may delay the delivery of the food.
- Amount once added in Zeemlo Wallet from PayU and PayTM, will not be refunded back in an case. The amount has to be used for Ordering from Zeemlo.
- Zeemlo Credits shall expire in 30 days on receiving them without any prior notification.
- We are not showing anywhere contact information of anyone Seller/Buyer publicly, even after this If Seller shared their detail to buyer or vice-versa and if any misuse or misbehavior will happen to by buyer to seller or seller to buyer – zeemlo would not be responsible for that.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Zeemlo does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Zeemlo does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, sale ability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Zeemlo does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Zeemlo accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Zeemlo is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Zeemlo cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Zeemlo shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- . Zeemlo does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Zeemlo does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Zeemlo hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Zeemlo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Zeemlo is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Zeemlo is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Zeemlo hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Zeemlo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Zeemlo is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Zeemlo and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Zeemlo cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers and sellers. Zeemlo does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Zeemlo reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Zeemlo may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Zeemlo reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Loyal Sign Solutions Private Limited.
You are a restricted user of this website.
- I accept the Zeemlo Terms and Conditions of Being a Chef on the Zeemlo App and will be solely responsible for any and all the good and bad consequences that might happen due to the sale and consumption of the food prepared by me.
- You are bound not to Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- In case we found out any chef selling food by there own name through wrong practices from Delivery boys then we may block the seller/chef and may forfeit her earnings, simultaneously if any buyer purchases the food from any chef outside the Zeemlo Application, then we shall block the same user from Zeemlo app and may not be responsible for any mis happening.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is specifically banned. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such allegedly offensive content.
- In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, you undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source; or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner, whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;