In this blog I have mention the tips or cooking recipe of Chickpeas. Through Instagram I observe the diets of people, foods people rave about and about these vegan dishes.
Kabuli Chana is best for snack purpose having 11 gm. of protein. It also add a crunch to salad and for taste you can add flavor according to you like pinch of salt, chili powder or whatever your get from your pantry.
- Chickpea are high in protein
- They are vegetarian source of iron
- High Fiber Food
- Have good amount of nutrition
- Contain vitamins and minerals
- Best to eat in summer
- Is healthy and necessary diet for kids.
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Drain chickpea in strainer and rinse it with cool water. Shake it to remove the remaining water.
2. Cover it in casserole dish and pour chickpea on foil paper and spread them into one-single layer.
3. Take a piece of cloth or paper and rinse the beans.
4. Sprinkle cooking spray and seasoning on the top of beans. Shake the pan to mix the beans with spay.
5. Place pan in an oven for 15-20 minutes and set it to 350 F-.
6. Cook until the beans are browned or crispy.
7. Remove it from oven and pour into the bowl.
8. Your snacks are ready. Keep it store in bowl or in Ziploc bag.