Find the healthy food and add to your diet. It’s summer- the amazing time, long vacation, hot weather, perfect picnic time. But the hotness of weather creates the environment which supports the growth of harmful food bugs.
To keep your family safe and healthy you need to select the food for your diet.
Zeemlo Team had a survey to find the healthy food that you can add to your regular diet chart in summer. And what we get is:-
There are many fruits and vegetables that give the health benefits.
Best eating diet is fresh sweet corn, nothing can compare with it. Two antioxidants- lutein and zeaxanthin in corn acts likes a sunglass and prevent from macular pigment.
Is good way to start you morning with a cup of ice-coffee. It reduces the skin cancer. According to the research the women who use to have a caffeinated cup of coffee reduces the risk of developing nonmelanoma skin cancer.
It keeps your memory sharp and your mood stable. It also keeps your body cold from inside during hot summer. You can eat or drink juice of it. Watermelon is good source of proving calories.
Tomatoes give you the protection from UV rays and it work like a sunscreen for your skin.
Few safety recommendations:-
When bringing food to a picnic
• Make use of isolated coolers with ice packs.
• Frozen food can be used as cold source.
• When you are using fridge/cooler set it in cold place, away from sun heat.
• Avoid opening fridge repeatedly so you food can stay longer.
When cooking on grill
• Keep perishable food on grill until they cooked properly.
• Use clean dish plates to serve the food.
When serving food outdoors
• Perishable food should not keep more than 2 hrs. And in hot water it should it kept more than 1 hr.
• Keep the cold food in cooler.
• To keep food hot put them near to grill, not over the grill where it overcooked.